Sunday, October 11, 2015


CLAWS FOR ALARM
Book 2 in the Nick & Nora Mystery series 
by
T. C. LoTempio


“The purrfect sleuthy duo”* is back, and this time murder hits close to home for Nora Charles and her partner Nick, a stealthy little feline gumshoe groomed to solve a shocking crime.
 
Since inheriting her mother’s sandwich shop, Nora Charles is more about hot grilled paninis than cold-blooded murder—until her sister Lacey is arrested. The victim, an esteemed art collector and Lacey’s bullying professor, was stabbed in the heart. Apparently, all over a lousy grade.  
 
Off campus, things were just as dicey. The prof had an ex with secrets, a trophy wife set to inherit a fortune in masterworks, and a scorned student mistress. Going undercover, Nora realizes that investigating this crime is the biggest test of her sleuthing career. Because if she fails, even Nick’s animal instinct won’t be enough to rescue Lacey from a perfectly executed framing.

 
INCLUDES DELICIOUS SANDWICH RECIPES

MY REVIEW


Five paws for CLAWS FOR ALARM!

Author T. C. LoTempio has penned another delightful installment in the Nick & Nora Mystery series.

I knew when I read the first book in the series, MEOW IF IT’S MURDER, Nora and her adorable, feisty cat, Nick, were going to be a wonderful crime fighting duo. And the relationship between the two of them is so much fun it caused me to laugh out loud more than a few time. A lot!

This was a solid whodunit with more suspects then there are cats who love catnip. With so many twists and turns, and more questions than I could find answers for, this fast paced cozy kept me on my toes as well as the edge of my seat!

Along with this story’s main mystery is also the mystery of what happened to Nick’s previous owner, human Nick. Where is he? Is he dead or alive? These were the questions in book one, and answers are still being sought in here in book two.

You’re going to enjoy every minute of CLAWS FOR ALARM, and like me you’ll be meowing for more!

Make sure to check out the back of the book for yummy sandwich recipes, and a preview of book three in the Nick & Nora series, OF CRIME AND CATNIP! 


Available for Pre-order 
Releases
NOVEMBER 3!

As always, please leave a comment and 
let me know what you think!

Follow my blog by 
clicking on the link in the 
upper right hand corner of this page.

14 comments:

  1. Thanks, Lisa. I definitely want to read this one!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love Toni's books, so glad you featured her!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you so much! ROCCO and I hope to bring you many more adventures of Nick and Nora! _ Toni

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You're very welcome, Toni! I was fixing some typos in the review as you message came through. Rest assured, I "think" I got them all. :-) And I look forward to many more adventures with Nick & Nora!

      Delete
  4. I loved the first one----so I'll have to read this one, too.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I look forward to reading more about Nick and Nora. Thanks for the review!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Elaine, if you liked the first, you're going to love this one!

      Delete
  6. CLAWS FOR ALARM sounds like a winner! Thank you Lisa for letting me know about this book. :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for stopping by, Jen! You're really going to love it!

      Delete
    2. Just an FYI: The mystery of Nick's original owner continues in Book 3, where you may or may not find out what happened to him.

      Delete