Wednesday, August 23, 2017

Wednesday Takeover and Announcement

Karen here!  Today Lisa is "Hitting the Books" and I am taking over to announce that we are so thrilled with how our  Three Amigos Summer Reading Program has gone that we do not want next Monday to really be the last day so we are building on the momentum and adding a few more of our Amigos!
We are going to be starting a two part series called Five Amigos Fall-O-ween Fun!  Starting Monday September 4th we will be sharing our favorite Fall Cozy Mystery Picks and then in October we kick things up a notch!
In October we will share our most favorite Halloween themed, ghost stories, witchy cozy mysteries and so much more!

The Five Amigos will be made up of four blogs.....

This one, right here with Lisa!
Mary of mjbreviewers.wordpress.com
Sheryl from Booth Talks Books

and the Two Canadian Karens!  Karen from A Cup of Tea and A Cozy Mystery.com  on the West Coast of Canada and the other Karen who hails from the Province of Ontario, (a bout 3,000 miles to the East of  The West Coast), together we will offer you two different selections on one blog www.acupofteaandacozymystery.com 

We are all look forward to sharing our Fall and Halloween Cozy Mystery picks with all of you, and let's face it we are all looking forward to sweater and jean weather again as much as we are looking forward to the changing fall colors, pumpkin spice everything craze and getting to share our favorite books and authors with all of you.
Thank you for joining us here today and Thank you Lisa for letting me take over the blog today to make our Big Announcement!

Thank you for joining us here today and we all  look forward to spending our Mondays this fall with all of you!

35 comments:

  1. I'm thrilled to be a part of this!

    ReplyDelete
  2. How fun is that! Looking forward to the merriment.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh I LOVE this idea, you guys! I was really dreading that last week of the 3 Amigos and was hoping you'd come up with a way to extend it. Awesome idea and while I don't know Karen K (yet anyway lol) I do follow Sheryl's blog so you've got some good additions there! Now I don't have to be sad after next Monday!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Karen K is amazing!!! You'll love her. <3

      Delete
    2. Tari, Karen K. is fantastic, as are all my fellow Amigos. I'm so happy you're enjoyed our post and are looking forward to more!

      Delete
  4. I've enjoyed reading the Three Amigos this summer, so I'm glad you've decided to continue into fall and added two new bloggers/reviewers.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Joan, thank you! We're happy you've enjoyed! And you're going to love our other two Amigos!

      Delete
  5. Love this. Think it's a great idea. Can't wait to read more!

    ReplyDelete
  6. What an exciting announcement! I will look forward to September and October with EXTRA anticipation!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Cheryl, thank you! We have some great titles lined up!

      Delete
  7. How wonderful. I hope that someday you all of you will find a way to get together in person. And I can just imagine the topic of conversation. 😊
    Congratulations on the partnership.

    Cynthia B

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It would be the most amazing time EVA!!! I love me some book sisters!

      Delete
    2. Cynthia, I wish we could too. I love these ladies. Maybe one day we can work it out! :-)

      Delete
  8. Sounds like fun! I can't wait. I love Halloween-themed cozies.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Glad I could hops on this fall wagon to go for a ride! We're going to have some pretty amazing recommendations and coolio conversations. Squuueeee!!! I can't wait, I can't wait!!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. what fun!! cannot wait to talk cozies and ghosts.

    ReplyDelete